Join us for a major new event in 2019 accelerating investment in natural infrastructure.
Join AEMI and Forest Trends for a high-level gathering of public, private, and philanthropic communities in forestry, carbon, ecological restoration, water resources management, and corporate sustainability.
Connect and network with leaders from corporations, local, state and federal agencies, regulators, consultants, providers, and users of offsets, policymakers, nonprofits and universities.
This working summit will advance natural infrastructure and tools that address climate change, including:
- Leveraging public, private, and philanthropic investments in natural infrastructure for disaster resilience
- Cross-boundary public and private investments for habitat, climate and water quality
- Adapting market tools and methodologies for supply chain management of impacts on climate, biodiversity, communities, and water.
- Market-based mechanisms and strategies
- Investment strategies with multiple benefits for climate, water, biodiversity, and communities
Prominently placed along the Capital’s revitalized Southwest Waterfront, Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC offers five-star luxury, refreshed guestrooms, and extensive facilities in a serene picturesque setting.
Just a short walk from the Nation’s most cherished monuments, the hotel is also close to a number of exciting restaurants and attractions in the new District Wharf neighborhood.
Discounted group and government per diem rates are available to Summit attendees.
The Environmental Markets and Finance Summit is hosted by AEMI and Forest Trends Association.